TERMS AND CONDITIONS ANTONIO BANDERAS
Welcome to our website www.antoniobanderasperfumes.com (the "Website").
The Website is managed by the Spanish company ANTONIO PUIG, S.A. (hereinafter, “PUIG” or the “Company”), with registered address at Plaza Europa, 46-48, 08902 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona (Spain), holder of Tax Identification Number A-08.158.289, recorded with the Commercial Registry of Barcelona at volume 47407, folio 172, sheet number B-11327
You can contact us through the following channels:
- By email that should be addressed to the following address: [email protected].
The Website is hosted by Reseller Group Networks S.L
a company registered in Spain, whose head office is located at Montbrió del Camp, Tarragona.
Telephone number: 902 888 354
- Access to the website
These terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions of Use”) govern the access and use of the Website. Accessing and using the Website, imply that the consumer reads these Terms and Conditions of Use and accepts these without any reservations. To access and use this Website the consumer must be 18 or older or the consumer has the consent of his mother/father or legal guardian.
We would request that the users read these Terms and Conditions of Use prior to any use of the Website, since they may be adapted and/or amended by the Company at any time. If the user does not accept them, we would request that the user refrains from using the Website and its content.
If you need any help or any additional information, you can contact our customer service writing to [email protected]
Also, please be informed that the Company may offer through the Website, services that may be subject to its own particular conditions, about which you will be informed in each specific case.
The mere navigation through the Website, as well as the use of any of the functionalities or services offered therein, imply the acceptance as a user, without any reservation.
- Use of the website
The use of all or any part of the Website, including the display of the web pages and any communication with the Company and the possibility to download product information should be carried out as part of a personal use only. Any use, copy, transfer or representation of the Website for any other purposes than a personal use is prohibited.
At any time, the Company may modify or simply update all or any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Any modification or update of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be notified on the homepage of the Website upon their adoption and shall apply as soon as they are made available in this section of the Website. The Company shall implement every effort to ensure all information provided on the Website is accurate and up to date. However, the Company cannot guarantee the absence of errors in its contents nor that the latter are systematically updated.
Furthermore, the Company may not be held liable:
- for any interruption of the Website (in particular as regards maintenance, security or technical constraints);
- for any occurrence of errors;
- for any inaccuracy or omission bearing on information available on the Website;
- for any damage resulting from the fraudulent intrusion of a third-party leading to any changes in the information made available on the Website;
- and more generally, for any direct or indirect damage, whatever the causes, nature or consequences, including any costs resulting from the purchase of goods available on the Website, loss of profit, customers, data, or any other loss of intangible assets that may occur due to any person's access to the Website, or the impossibility to access it, or resulting from the credit given to any information originating directly or indirectly from it.
Users are entirely liable for accessing the Website as well as for any use that may be made with the information contained on the Website. Company disclaims any liability for all and any damage and/or harm that may result directly or indirectly from the access and/or use on the information contained on the Website. Be reminded that the services offered on the Website may be interrupted due to maintenance work or failures beyond Company’s control, which will be resolved within a reasonable period of time.
In addition, users shall be held liable for all and any damage or harm that Company may suffer due to their failure to fulfill any obligations to which they are bound under these Terms and Conditions of Use and/or the legislation applicable to the use of the Website.
In this sense, user’s breach in any of the provisions described herein, may give rise to the exercise of as many judicial or extrajudicial actions that the Company may consider for the exercise of its rights.
- Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights over designs, databases, subjacent computer programs (including source code), and the various elements that comprise the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, photographs, videos, sound recordings and/or color combinations) (“Content”), as well as their structure, selection and order, belong to the Company and/or, where applicable, its licensors. As regards the distinctive symbols included on the Website (trademarks and trade names), the same also belong to the Company and/or its licensors.
The use of the Website by the user shall not imply the transfer of any intellectual property rights over the Website and/or the Content.
The user is only authorized to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the Content for personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware) and not assigned to third parties. With the above exception, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, it is expressly forbidden to the user the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, public disposal, extraction, reuse, forwarding and/or use of any nature by any means or procedure, of any Content and/or trademarks of the Company, except where it is legally permitted or authorized expressly and in writing by the Company and/or its licensors.
By way of example but not limited to it, the user is not authorized to:
- Use the information contained on the Website for the purpose of developing commercial activities or professional nature (direct sales or any other commercial purpose as well as marketing in any way with this information).
- Delete, avoid or manipulate the copyright and other identifying data of the Company rights, as well as any protection mechanisms.
- Disassemble, decompile or invert the databases in which Website’s information is stored.
- Modify the software or use modified software versions, and in particular – without this list being limiting – in view of obtaining unauthorized access to the service and accessing the Website through any other means than the interface made available to you by the Company for that purpose.
- Copy, modify or create any derivative work, reverse engineer or disassemble, or otherwise attempt to locate the source code (excluding the cases provided for by law), sell, assign, sub-license or transfer in any way whatsoever any rights pertaining to the software.
Unauthorized use of the content of this Website and any damage caused to the Company’s intellectual property rights may result in the Company taking whatever action to which they may be entitled by law, and in any liabilities that may arise thereof.
- Assignment of image rights
In case the user participates in any online contests organized by the Company on the Internet (Website, micro-site, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), in which the user, as a participant, (hereinafter, the “Participant”) is required to upload Images (photos, videos, drawings, etc.), the following shall apply to the use. By participating to the online contests and uploading Images, the user represent that he is aware and agree with the following.
The Participant undertakes not to upload Images that are not original and/or are not recorded by them or that infringe law or rights of third parties (specially, copyrights, trademarks, and/or privacy, honor and image rights). For these purposes, each Participant declares that he/she owns all the rights regarding the Images and, as the case may be, has obtained the relevant express consent of the people appearing in the Image for its free of charge spreading in any media and/or territory and for indefinite term.
The Company shall not be held liable, in any event, of the infringement of the above-referred obligations nor any damages and/or prejudices arisen from said infringement. Each Participant recognizes that the Company has fully rights to assign the use of the Images in any form whatsoever, including all acts of reproduction, distribution, transformation and public communication, as well as for any commercial purpose related (including but not limited to, advertising, marketing, promotions, merchandising and/or exploitation of the relevant contest, wholly or in part).
Participants expressly authorize the Company and its licensors to reproduce, communicate or distribute, adapt and transform the Images, for free, on the Company’s websites and official social networks including without limitation the Company official Instagram and Facebook and any other social networks accounts of the Company’s affiliates and/or subsidiaries; websites of authorized retailers and/or any social networks of any influencer authorized by the Company, in any media an territory, all over the world, for the maximum period of time permitted by law.
The Participant is aware that the putting the Images on the social networks implies the application of the general usage conditions of said social networks, in particular, the right of sub-licensees attributed to the social networks and to the users of the social networks. The Company will in no event be liable for the reproduction, processing, exploitation and conservation of the Images or of a part of the Images by social networks or by social networks’ users according to the general usage conditions of the social networks. The Company cannot be held responsible for the reproduction, processing, exploitation and conservation by social networks’ users in the general usage conditions of the social networks of the images throughout the corresponding contest term and after its expiry. For the sake of clarity, the Participant hereto acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not in any event be responsible for deleting/removing the Images uploaded during the term of the corresponding contest on the social networks.
In any event, the Company is entitled to remove any image, without obligation to give prior notice to the Participant, when it considers that the image infringes any law, rights of third parties or it is not adapted to the contest’s nature or to the image and reputation of the Company, its licensors or its products, or that the content of the Image could undermine bad taste and social norms. The Company shall be entitled to deny and refuse any image unilaterally considered that is racist, sexist, violent or inappropriate in general.
The Company and its licensors shall not be held liable for the improper and/or fraudulent use of the Image or modifications and/or alterations of the Image made by any third parties.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, please be informed that the Participant may have to accept specific terms and conditions of the social network or similar platform through which the contest takes place.
For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms and Conditions refer only to this Website and the contents of the Company, and the links or third-party web pages that are accessible on the Website do not apply.
- Links to the Website
Third parties who intend to include on a Website (“Linking Site”) a link that redirects to the Website must obtain the prior written consent of the Company.
Under no circumstances may the authorization granted by the Company be construed as any endorsement, promotion, guarantee, supervision and/or recommendation of the content and/or services of the Linking Site or as responsibility for its content.
The Linking Site must comply with the legislation in force and shall not, under any circumstances, host any content, of its own or belonging to third parties, that: (i) is illicit, harmful or contrary to morals and good manners (including but not limited to pornographic, violent, racist and/or slanderous); and/or (ii) is inappropriate or irrelevant.
In the event of breach of any of the aforementioned terms, the Company shall, with immediate effect, revoke the authorization granted to the Linking Site, which must remove the link without delay.
- Links to other Websites
The Website may contain hypertext links ("Linked Sites") for informational purposes for the user towards other websites which are not related to the Website in any way whatsoever. The Company has no control over these types of websites and their content, nor does it implement any "monitoring" activities as regards them. The Company cannot be held liable for the content of these websites, nor for the rules adopted by the latter as regards your privacy and the management of your personal data while you navigate.
We therefore advise you to be extremely cautious whenever you connect to these websites through the links contained on the Website and carefully read their conditions of use and privacy rules.
The Website may sometimes provide links towards other websites only in order to help its own users/visitors in their search and navigation, as well as facilitate internet hypertext connections towards other websites. The activation of the links does not imply any access and navigation recommendations or advice from the Company as regards these websites, nor any guarantee as regards the content, services or goods provided by them and sold to internet users.In relation with the foregoing, these links do not imply in any case the existence of commercial, mercantile or other relationships with the owner of the Website.
- Social Networks
Social networks are part of the daily life of many users and, therefore, we invite you to join the profiles that the Company has on the different social networks.
Said social networks establish their own conditions of use and privacy, these being beyond the control of the Company. In this sense, you must bear in mind that, unless we request your data directly (for example, through marketing actions, contests, promotions, or any other valid way), your data will belong to the corresponding social network, that is why we recommend that you carefully read their Terms and Conditions of Use and theire Privacy Policies and to make sure to configure your preferences regarding the treatment of the data.
- Disclaimer as regards the content
The Company has implemented every precaution in order to avoid the publication on the Website of any content describing or representing scenes or situations of physical or psychological violence, or likely to be considered as prejudicing personal beliefs, human rights and dignity, in whatever form or mode of expression.
In any case, the Company does not guarantee the content of its Website is appropriate or licit in any other country than Spain.
Therefore, should such content be considered as illicit or illegal in certain countries,
not complying with the regulations of other geographical areas other than Spain, we urge you to refrain from accessing our Website, and should you choose to access it anyway, we inform you that the use you decide to make of the services offered by the Website shall then be under your sole and personal responsibility, without APSA assuming any type of responsibility in this regard.
The Company cannot guarantee its users that the Website shall operate continuously, without interruption, errors or dysfunctions due to the Internet connection.
The content of this Website may include inaccuracies or typographic errors. The Company may not be held liable for any inaccuracy or error. Although the Company implements every effort to display the correct texts, images and prices in its e-shop, mistakes may occur. The Company cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the use of the Website. The Website and the information and articles included therein may be modified at any time, without any further notice or prior warning being necessary.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Use are submitted to Spanish law, without prejudice to the application of mandatory rules of the user’s country of residence.
Barcelona courts shall be competent as regards any claim arising from a visit to the Website or linked to it except for the existence of other applicable regulations that prevent it.
Last update: May 2021
© ANTONIO PUIG, S.A. 2020. All rights reserved.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some websites can install in their devices or computer terminals and which constitute procedures for automatically collecting information on Internet users during their visit to a given website in order to, among other activities, recognize them as return visitors and accordingly personalize their experience, provide faster browsing, collect statistical information, and/or store preferences and browsing habits.
Cookies are useful because they allow websites to better tailor their functioning to user preferences and help the managers of websites to improve the services offered using the information collected through cookies.
- Types of cookies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
- Cookies used on our Website
- How do you configure cookies and withdraw consent?
- Our commitments
- Applicable legislation
- Who collects and processes your personal data, how and for what purpose?
- What happens if you do not provide us with your personal data?
- To whom will your personal data be disclosed?
- Website hosting and maintenance providers and corporate software solution providers who so require it;
- Marketing agencies (event management, dispatch of notices to customers and database management);
- Customer service providers (management of data subjects rights, customer care services);
- Security measures and storage period
- Transfer of your personal data to other countries
- Your right in relation to your personal data
- Right to withdraw your consent:
- Right to access your personal data in our possession:
- Right to have inaccurate Personal Data rectified:
- Right to erasure:
- Right to restriction of processing:
- Right to data portability:
- Right to lodge a complaint against us:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
- Directly from our customers or their agents. For example, from information that our customers provide in order to facilitate the purchase of our products.
- Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our customers in the course of providing products to them.
- Both directly and indirectly from activity on our website ([TBC]).
- To fulfil or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with your address, we will use this information to ship products to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- Our affiliates.
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
When you access our website for the first time, a window will appear. You will be asked to indicate whether you wish to accept, configure or reject cookies, except those that are strictly necessary, via the Privacy Preference Centre, which you can access directly from the website's main banner, as well as via the link available on the Cookie Configuration web page.
You can configure cookies via the Privacy Preference Centre. You can also view the types of cookies we use and their purposes, as well as choose the cookies you'd like to enable. You can configure cookies and withdraw consent at any time.
Furthermore, you can, at any time, to configure your browser to receive notifications regarding cookies reception and to prevent their installation on your computer, or to revoke the consent previously given. Please, check the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information and to know the different ways available to manage cookies.
If you accept third-party cookies and later wish to remove them, you can use the cookie deactivation tools of the different web browsers or remove them through the system enabled by these third parties.
Please note that deleting or opposing certain Cookies may affect your browsing experience or eliminate your preferences for them.
Last update: May 2021
© ANTONIO PUIG, S.A. 2021. All rights reserved.
If you are a California resident, please see the section below titled “Your California Privacy Rights”
Everyone has the right to protect their personal data. We respect the right of users to be informed about the collection of their personal data and other operations related to said data. In using data that can identify you directly or indirectly, we will apply a principle of strict necessity. For this reason, we have designed the Website in such a way that your personal data will be used in a minimal way and their use will not exceed the purposes for which your personal data was collected or processed: we shall process it when we can provide you with services through the use of anonymous or traffic data (such as marketing research, studies carried out to improve our services, navigation data to provide you with customised contents, offers adapted to your language preference, your location, etc.) or by other means that would allow us to identify you, except when strictly necessary or as a result of a prior request from competent public authorities or the police (for example, in case of traffic data or your IP address).
For the purposes of data protection legislation (as defined below), ANTONIO PUIG S.A. Hereinafter referred to as “APSA” or the “Company”), with registered office at Plaça Europa, 46-48, 08902 Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona), holder of Tax Reference NumberA-08.158.289, recorded with the Commercial Registry of Barcelona at volume 47407, folio 172, sheet number B-11327shall be considered to be your personal data processing manager. The Company undertakes to process all the information provided online by a user as strictly confidential.
You must inform our customer service department of any change in the personal data in order to guarantee that the information contained in our records is at all times updated and accurate. In all cases, you are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data provided, and we reserve the right to suspend or stop the services requested if you provide inaccurate personal data, without prejudice to any action permitted by law.
All personal data sent to the Company via the Website will be collected or processed by the Company pursuant applicable data protection legislation, including EU Regulation 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and the free circulation of these data (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), without prejudice to any other national regulations in force or that in the future may be passed on the matter, as well as applicable local laws that benefit consumers, in accordance with EU Regulation 593/200 (“ROMA I”) of 17th June, 2018, or any other conflict of law rule applicable, where appropriate (hereinafter referred to jointly as “Data protection legislation”).
Personal data that you give us: Via the related website forms, your personal data (name, last name, gender, date of birth, e-mail, etc.) may be processed for marketing purposes, in particular: to send users - by means of newsletters and/or commercial correspondence by e-mail and/or post - information and updates on our products, offers, product samples (sampling campaigns), exclusive sales, promotional campaigns and news of events and similar initiatives organised by APSA or any company of PUIG’s group (referred to in this document as “Marketing purposes” or “Newsletters”).
The legal basis for processing your personal data according to the above-mentioned purpose is based on your consent.
The reasons for collecting personal data are expressly listed in the information on the privacy declaration that we shall put out from time to time on the page requesting the User to provide their personal data, in relation to Marketing purposes.
Personal data and traffic data are processed mainly by electronic means and will be stored by us in any case, in accordance with data protection legislation. The information obtained includes internet protocol (IP) address of the device you are using, the navigation programme you use, your operating system, the date and time of access, the Internet address of the
Website whereby you accessed our websites and also information on how you use our websites.
The legal basis for processing your personal data according to the above-mentioned purpose is based on your consent. For further information on the use, as well as the configuration of your preferences on cookies (and/or similar technologies), please see our Cookies Policy.
Refusing to provide us with some of your personal data necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes shall, as a result, lead to the impossibility of being able to deal with any subscription and, where appropriate, sending the related Newsletters.
Disclosing to us additional personal data that is not necessary to comply with legal or contractual obligations and to examine our services in a suitable way with necessary traffic data is, on the other hand, optional and has no effect whatsoever on the use of the Website and its services or on the purchase of products through the Website.
APSA has hired the provision of certain services to providers, who could have access and/or process personal data in their capacity as data processors (hereinafter referred to as “Data processors”), in particular:
In any case, your personal data shall not be transferred to countries located outside the European Economic Area that do not offer a suitable level or do not provide suitable guarantees of protection in accordance with the provisions set out in data protection legislation.
In addition, we may give your data to the competent authorities when this is provided for by law. Your personal data may also be disclosed to public authorities (e.g., police or judicial authorities) in accordance with applicable laws and at the official request of these bodies, for example, in the case where we must prevent fraud on the Website (anti-fraud services).
Your personal data can also be sent to the companies belonging to PUIG’s group, with registered office in EU countries or in countries outside the EU, for their own marketing purposes.
In order to provide the best possible protection for your personal data beyond the limits of our control and management thereof, it is advisable to have on your computer software devices that will protect the transmission/reception of online data (such as updated antivirus systems) and for your Internet service provider to take suitable measures for the security of online data transmission (such as, for example, firewall and antispam filter).
The personal data we collect from you is currently held within the European Union (“EU”).
However, it is possible, that in the future, this personal data will be transferred, stored or processed outside the EU or the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In this eventuality, your data will only be transferred to countries located outside the European Union where: (i) there is an adequacy finding of the European Commission; or (ii) the appropriate guarantees of protection are provided (namely, Data protection-type clauses adopted by the European Commission or a control authority, Binding corporate Regulations, Codes of conduct, Certification mechanisms or ad hoc contract clauses).
We set out below a summary of the rights available to you in connection with your personal data.
For your convenience, and without prejudice to certain formal requirements set out in data protection legislation, you can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at [email protected]
You may withdraw the consent you give to the Company to process your personal data at any time. You must remember, however, that, if you withdraw your consent or otherwise object to our processing your personal data, this may affect our ability to provide you with our services or affect the operating capacity of our Website.
Also, if at any time you wish to stop receiving future marketing messages, notices and materials, you may do so by clicking on the link “unsubscribe” which is included in all our e-mail marketing messages.
You have the right to obtain, at any time, confirmation of whether or not we are processing your personal data and, where appropriate, access these personal data.
You also have the right to receive information on the source of your personal data; the purposes and form of processing your personal data; the logic involved in any online data processing, the details of the data processing manager and the data processors; the names of the bodies and categories of bodies to which your personal data can be disclosed or which may access your personal data, for example, as data processing manager or a party so appointed.
You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data that we hold and which concerns you. The includes the right to request that incomplete personal data is completed.
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure without undue delay of personal data that we hold and which concerns you, in the circumstances as provided by data protection legislation.
You have the right to restrict the way in which we process your personal data in the circumstances stipulated by data protection legislation.
You have the right to receive from us the personal data relating to you that you have given us, in a structured, commonly used and machine legible format, and the right to transmit these data to another processing manager without any impediment from us. This right shall include the right to require us to transmit the relevant personal data to another processing manager in your name, when this is technically feasible. This right only applies to the personal data for which: (i) we obtain your consent to process, or that (ii) we obtain to fulfil our contractual obligations with you, and in each case insofar as we process your personal data by automated means.
You have the right to exercise your right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the presumed infringement occurred, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes data protection legislation.
Whenever your consent is required, the Company will inform you in advance and will give you the option of providing or refusing your consent to use your personal data, including your e-mail address, for the above-mentioned purposes, by putting a cross in the appropriate boxes.
We would like to inform you that we can process your personal data without your consent in certain circumstances, such as when this processing is necessary to carry out legal obligations that we are bound to fulfil or when this processing is necessary to carry out obligations undertaken in contracts with users.
Your California Privacy Rights
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Personal information does not include:
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: California Protected Class information
Category D: Commercial Information
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
E-mail to [email protected].
- Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Email: [email protected].
Last Update: May 2021.
© ANTONIO PUIG S.A., 2021. All rights reserved.